IATF is a charity aiming at the initiation, stimulation and development of aquatic therapy across the world. In order to achieve this aim, the foundation has created subgroups that are focused on the specific development of concepts and techniques.
Click HERE for more information.
IATF is proud to present this website with audio-visual material related to Water Specific Therapy (WST), which is defined as a motor (re)learning program in water, using it's mechanical constraints , which includes elements of the Halliwick 10 Point Programme. WST is focused on objectives at the ICF levels of function and structure, activity and also participation to achieve an increase in quality of life. WST is evidence based and uses all elements of clinical reasoning and fits in the allied health competence profiles.
We have followed the structure of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF), but also highlighted the special topics in WST: the Ten Points and fluidmechanics.
Username and password for this website will only be sold to participants of courses, recognized by the Association International Aquatic Therapy Faculty. IATF is registered in Bad Ragaz / Valens, Switzerland and is the mother association of the Water Specific Therapy Network (WSTN).
The subgroups that exist at the moment are:
- Water Specific Therapy Network (WSTN)
- Bad Ragaz Ring Method Network (BRRMN)
- Clinical Ai Chi Network (CACN)
- Aqua-T-Relax Network (ATRN)
Our faculty is;
Members en (Senior) Lecturers
- Johan Lambeck, Senior Lecturer, Bernex, Zwitserland
- Urs Gamper, Senior Lecturer, Vilters,, Zwitserland
- Marcel Hulselmans, Senior Lecturer WST, Bad Wildungen, Duitsland
- Anne Bommer, Senior Lecturer CAC / ATrelax and Halliwick Ten Points Lecturer, Bernex, Zwitserland
- Rosane Barroso. Lecturer WST,São Paulo, Brazilië
- Javier Gueita, Lecturer WST, Madrid, Spanje
- Conceição Graça, Member, Ovar, Portugal
- Marco Barile, Assistant Lecturer WST, Ischia, Italië
- Eliana Lopéz, Assistant Lecturer WST, Mendoza, Argentinië
- Jihye Lee, Member, South-Korea (nu in Perth)
- Gaby Wiklund-Schmid, Lecturer Halliwick Ten Points, Aarau, Zwitserland
- Ben Waller, Senior Lecturer BRRM, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Efthymia Vagena, Assistent Lecturer WST, Athene, Griekenland
- Eugenia Hernández Ruiz. Assistant Lecturer WST, Queretaro, Mexico (nu in Washington)
- Prashanth C.G., Assistant Lecturer WST, Dharwad, India
- Mariana Kotzamanidou, Assistant Lecturer BRRM, Thessaloniki, Griekenland
- Dipti Patil, Assistant Lecturer WST, Mumbai, India
- Pei-Hsin (Patty) Ku, Assistant Lecturer Clinical Ai Chi, Taipei, Taiwan
- Félix Castellanos, Associate Member QiGong, Valencia, Spanje
- Paula Geigle, Honorary Member, Baltimore, USA
- Vassilios Panoutsakopoulos, Associate Member Research, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Brinda Merchant, Assistant Lecturer WST, Mumbai, India
- Sanne Lambeck, Prospective member WST, Mook, Netherlands
- Mohamed Zidane, Pospective member WST, Cairo, Egypt
- Oğuz Gücin, Prospective member WST, Kocaeli, Turkiye
Senior WST Lecturers and IATF board members